If your child is being mentored or considering it, then you might wonder how you can help them at home. We’ve put together a list of resources for young people of any school age that you can use to help them and encourage them on their academic journey.
For younger children – KS1
- Make learning to read fun!
- Learning another language is great for academic development
- Would your child like to learn to code?
- Literacy resources for younger children from TTS
For older children – KS2
- Touch typing
- Practice reading and writing at home with these classroom resources
- Ablaze Bristol’s literacy campaign supports students towards functional literacy
- Bristol University have produced a set of Everyday Maths resources based on maths used in everyday life rather than focusing on the curriculum.
For teens and young people – KS3-5