There is a lot of work that goes into peer mentoring, and we are committed to supporting staff working with students on the programme. You might be looking for resources to help you decide how best to introduce mentoring into your school and how best to support students as they embark on a mentoring journey.
- Start with our ‘Why Mentoring‘ information
This compilation of resources is here to help you decide how best to approach peer mentoring. Please do get in touch with us if you have any further questions.
- Our impact study from 2019/20 demonstrates the incredible value of peer mentoring to students and their futures.
- To share with students: Making the Most of Mentoring
- Although older students will be doing the mentoring, understanding what makes a good mentor is key to helping those students succeed in their roles.
- Do you know how to let your students lead the way? This short podcast will explain how to give students the opportunity to lead, a key part of succeeding as a mentee.
- These extra classroom resources can help to support students in a range of topics
- Literacy resources for primary schools can be useful for children of any age
- Find out how the National Literacy Trust can support primary age students.
- Bristol Museum school visits encourage extra-curricular interest in the arts
- This course demonstrates how to go about improving writing for KS2 pupild