Going into peer mentoring doesn’t need to feel scary or difficult. Mentoring is a great opportunity to improve your confidence in school and college, and a way to look towards the future and getting a job.
These resources are to help you outside of your mentoring. There is a wide variety of resources out there, including improving literacy and numeracy throughout your school and college life, applying to university and revising for exams.
This list will updated as new opportunities and resources arise.
- Get reading and writing support for dyslexia through Bristol Dyslexia Centre
- Support with personal statement writing from the Sutton Trust
- Find out how the National Literacy Trust can help with your studies
- Get the whole family involved in improving literacy
- Check out the 13+ section of Words for Life – dedicated to improving literacy for everyone